JSMaps is responsive which means it will adapt to the size of the device they are displayed on. More specifically it adapts to its container size which means you have full control over it, just drop the map into a responsive container of any size and it will fill the available space.
As of version 3.0.0, JSMaps features many options to allow you to customize your map to your specific needs. Each map comes with its own configuration file where you can change colors, text content and urls for each state or region, disable states or regions independently, as well as global options such as optional pan / zoom, text area size and position.
Finally, JSMaps is free to use for personal and commercial projects and comes with a detailed documentation and a support forum. Your download will include a fully working map with all required files so you can get started right away. If you have any questions or would like to request a specific map, feel free to contact us and we'll get back to you shortly.
- Works on all modern browsers and devices.
- Responsive map, it will resize when its container changes size.
- Optional pan/zoom.
- State/Region click handler includes navigate to URL, display text in sidebar, or neither so you can control what happens when the user interacts with your map.
- Create groups.
- Events and callbacks to give you full control.
- And more! See the documentation for full list of options
Click here to view the documentation for this map.
Click here to view the license for this map.